Dear Valued Guests
We are living in unprecedented times, which has forced us to alter our salon etiquette in order to comply with state regulations
As a guest, you should expect your experience to go as follows:
- we are able to see only one guest at a time, please do not bring friends or children with you at this time
- please try to only bring the minimum-form of payment only. No large handbags or computers.
- when you arrive, please wait in your car and contact your service provider they will greet you to take your temperature (with a touch free thermometer) and go through a symptom checklist (please wear a mask)
- once you enter the salon, you will be expected to wash your hands throughly.
you will be offered a clean smock to wear over your clothes, as it is recommended to not undress
- during your service, you and your service provider will be expected to wear masks. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you
- we will not be able to provide beverages of any kind, or magazines
- unfortunately, there will be no access to the self styling area. However, you are more than welcome to schedule an appointment with a stylist pending availability and normal pricing
We understand this may seem extreme, but as a salon, we are required to comply with regulations to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy.
Thank you for your understanding and support,
The Hive Team